Hello and welcome to mypianofootrest.com! Our footrest isthe VERY best & most affordable piano footreston the market that provides the perfect resting place for little feet while playing the piano. I started making these piano foot rests in 1999 when our second child started Suzuki piano. These very high quality adjustable piano footrest are made on a computer controlled router which means it's a perfect piano footrest, each and every time. Why pay more?
Southern Music Schoolin Charolette, NC ordered our footrest to compare it to several others - here is what they said:
"We are a music school with many small children who take piano lessons. This footrest is great because it is adjustable for various sizes of little students. The teachers (six of them) like it because the shelf does not slide out easily or bounce up like some other footrest we tried. Our cello teacher uses it as a stool for her smallest cello students to sit on. This footrest is very sturdy, well made, and versatile!"
- Piano Foot Rest is pre-assembled!
- Convenient built-in carrying handle for easy transport to recitals!
- Piano foot stool is 18" wide, 12" deep. and 12" tall.
- The adjustable shelf of the piano footrest can change levels in seconds!
- Provides 9 different levels as your student grows. (including shelf adjustments, shelf on bottom, no shelf used, and shelf on ground)
- Levels are equally spaced!
- Piano Foot Rest are made of unfinished MDF and are ready to paint or clear coat with polyurethane. (Most families just leave them unfinished, as they are really attractive right out the box!) MDF is a great GREEN product, as it utilizes wood pulp that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
- The footrest can be disassembled in less than a minute for storage or transport. Reassembly also takes less than a minute and requires no tools! Individual Price: $72 - FREE shipping!
Teacher Pricing for 5 Units: Buy 4 and get one FREE!